To celebrate the release we have opened up our beauty black books to reveal our top tips on how to wear the VAMP look. This look is great for evening glamour all year round and well worth following for your next night out ...
GET THE VAMP LOOK - make-up tutorial:
- Start with a blank canvas, perfectly primed and ready for your foundation. Apply with brush, sponge or simply fingers! But make sure you blend well and have no streaks or edges; a wedge sponge is good for this. But don’t forget when doing smokey eyes you may want to do this after step 8. Prime the eyes and cover with a light eye concealer, some products do both these jobs in one. Lightly powder all over.
- Take your eyeshadow brush and coat it with your charcoal eyeshadow, gently flick off any excess, and starting sparingly and in very small circular movements start at the outer edge of the lid and socket and gradually blend towards the inner corner.
3. Repeat on the other side.
4. You can repeat step 2 until you get the required density. Much better to build up gradually. And use your blending brush to make sure you don’t have any hard edges.
5. With a more defining brush or sponge applicator dip in the eyeshadow, tap off the excess and starting at the outer corner of the lower lid gently take the colour along the lower lashes getting narrower towards the centre and trailing off just after the centre.
6. Eyebrows should be quite thin and dark, long and angled down, you can just define them well with a small angled brush and a complimentary eyeshadow or a matte pencil.
7. Apply lashings of mascara to top and bottom eyelashes.
8. Very subtle dusting of a peachy blusher to the apples of the cheeks (find these by smiling!)
9. Last but not least! Apply a bright or berry red to fully lined lips to complete your vamp look. A vamp is never without her perfect pout!
Gemma - Rocking the Vamp look in the movie!
The Powderpuff Girls xx